In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. as owner of the www.everfive.es website, state:
1. Identifying data
- Social name: EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P
- Registered office: C/ Maldonado, nº 50 – 12C, 28006 Madrid
- Tax ID: B88639646
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registry data: registered in the Madrid Registry of Commerce, volume 40524, folio 119, inscription 1 in sheet M-719370
This information forms and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that, users of the website that is published under the domain name www.everfive.es, assume and undertake to respect.
- “Page”, everfive.es domain that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, a natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire everfive.es domain, which make up the information and services that EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Site.
- “Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Website, or on the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative containing the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written to the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P will promptly and properly notify of its use at the time they are implemented on the Site.
If the User does not agree to the terms and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she will refrain from using the Site.
4. Use of the website
www.everfive.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
- Some pages of the website (everfive.es) may allow participation by engaging in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, apology of terrorism or attack on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of everfive.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents , files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment own or contracted by EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material that you had access to as a User of the Site, without this enumeration being limited.
Likes, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P., which owns the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not pose a risk of damage or disablement of the Site, and / or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P will not be liable in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user feedback does not represent the opinions of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P of its partners or employees.
- That EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam and moderate filter, in terms of form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likefully, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or children, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, www.everfive.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, as provided in the application regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. Therefore, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that before providing your personal information to these non-www.everfive.es websites, please note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.everfive.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require express and unequivocal written permission from EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P.
- “Frames” will not be created with the web pages or on the web pages of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P its directors, employees or collaborators, or persons who relate on the Site for any reason, or users of the Site, or the Content provided.
- It will not be stated or implied that EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is set may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the hyperlink’s destination.
- The website on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
7. Amendment of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the services of the website, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, the configuration and design of this and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion when accessing the Site.
8. Intellectual/Industrial Property
EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use , etc.), owned by EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. He will be able to view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his computer or on any other physical media provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for his personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the Site are the property of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P or, where applicable, third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents gives the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood to be assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such Contents.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P, or third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P or third parties who have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation thereof in any form and , in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. are expressly prohibited.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the injury of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P or third parties included in the Site that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. Page availability
EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, its Contents, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P is not responsible for damages of any kind caused in THE USER that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or prior.
EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the unavailability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Site and the Contents, to the non-compliance with the expectation of usefulness that users could have attributed to the Site and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information about the matter. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of out-of-date versions of it.
EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply an obligation on the part of EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software, therefore, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P is not responsible for any security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Site, nor for any damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software) , the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of updated versions of the same.
11. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P performs its best, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/ or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, consultative, informative and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances do they offer or be binding or contractual.
EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may contain the documents and graphics of the Site. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of Content
The provision of the service of the Site and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P. is, however, authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and/or any of the Contents at any time. Where this is reasonably possible, EVERFIVE ABOGADOS, S.L.P will previously notice the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions raised about the interpretation, application and enforcement of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Tribunals of Madrid expressly waiing any other law that may correspond to them.
14. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.